Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Normal Service will resume - Promise :)

Okay, its been sparse of late but I have good reason. I recently moved back to the UK from Australia. On they way I did a month in China. Now Im getting back into things at home in the UK, and now its xmas and to top it off I l have lots of freelance stuff to do so time has been of a premium of late. I'll add some crumby biro quickies I did in china shortly and hopefully over xmas I'll get back into something that resembles a routine.

3 comments:

jimmy said...

I'm still waiting mate!

Anonymous said...

I keep checking on your site for more great artworks. hope to see some soon.
An aussie shiela

Unknown said...

Hey Jayce!

Glad the move went smoothly and cant wait to see what you come up with this upcoming new year!

Happy 07 to you!