Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Shamelesss Plug - BUG WINGS for iPhone & iPad









Yeah I know a blog of any kind is self promotion (read also self indulgent) but Im just posting up a game (or 'app' to use apple parlance) myself and my colleagues worked on and the fact its now live and actually available to buy.




We are kinda chuffed with this seeing as we did it in around 4 weeks plus I did all the art. By 'all' I do mean all, from the launch icon, models,textures, art direction, UI, cough-animation-cough through to the promotional trailers.


Its official website is - http://www.bugwings.net/


The game itself is a gliding target game. You launch yourself from a leaf, tap to open your wings and use the tilt and tap controls to glide your bug to land on a high scoring flower trying and to hit as much bonuses on the way. Be warned, its pretty tough but it'll keep you coming back for more.


It's available now, quick go buy!!

No comments: